Author Topic: Paintballphotography :-)  (Read 1167 times)

paintballphotography.com

• www.paintballphotography.com
    • Paintballphotography.com
Paintballphotography :-)
« on: 30 December 2010, 02:50:49 PM »
Greetings
I thought I would post some of my photos from a variety of paintball events I have attended over the past several years

Best regards,

Gary Baum
www.paintballphotography.com

« Last Edit: 30 December 2010, 02:58:26 PM by paintballphotography.com »
www.paintballphotography.com
NPPL 2009 Photographer of the Year
PSP Media Liaison
SportsShooter Member

admin

• Administrator
    • Paintball Association (Singapore)
Re: Paintballphotography :-)
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2010, 03:57:10 PM »

Many thanks Gary for dropping by...

For those that don't know who Gary is here's a bio from his website:

PaintballPhotography.com houses one of the largest collections of paintball specific photography on the web, and has for nearly a decade. Gary Baum, a photographer based in Southern California, whose photos have appeared in nearly every paintball publication printed today, founded the site. PaintballPhotography.com currently staffs over 25 photographers and covers the vast majority of paintball events the world over.

Gary Baum:
Gary Baum has been photographing the sport of paintball since 1986. For over seven years, his photography has appeared in all the major publications through out the world, and has viewed accessed online by a global audience.

Based in Southern California, his experience in paintball has spanned 20 years, and for near a decade has chosen his camera and lens, to honor this passion. He has brought an unbiased eye to the sport covering its many aspects, and has received recognition for his efforts, by more publications than any other active photographer documenting this game. Founding paintballphotography.com has exposed him as one of the sportsí pioneers.

Singapore's very own Residentevilchef also has his photos featured at http://www.paintballphotography.com

D3tC0rD

• Interim Committee Member
  • X7OG,DigiINVERT AVATAR,RAP4 TACTEN,MARPAT,MAGPUL
« Reply #2 on: 03 January 2011, 11:04:34 AM »
residentevilchef is a Sinkie???!!!  ahhhaha  I always thought he was from up north.
2 thumbs up for residenevilchef!!!!No make that 2 thumbs and 2 big toes!!!
U rawks!!! ;D
Peace out*

Blue,red,pink,white,yellow....it still smells the same.....a rose is still a rose
quoted by Fellow Soldier
D3tC0rd
X7OG

Wish List^^^Zero Hammer kit, Tacamo or Trinity, Ego 11.
In Transit*** OPSGEAR***
Arrived and Kitted~~~MAGPUL~~~

thepixelninja

• Interim Committee Member
  • wai u hatin....
« Reply #3 on: 04 January 2011, 02:07:46 AM »
Wow, it's great to see one of the truest advocate of paintball in this forum. Welcome Gary! Love your work. Even with masks on, the pictures you take still captures the raw emotions of the people in them. Much respect!