Author Topic: Know the Mods, Intro Self...  (Read 4554 times)

ashman

Re: Know the Mods, Intro Self...
« Reply #15 on: 11 January 2011, 01:22:02 PM »
hi there,

i m new here in the forum n i wish to join the club n have fun and rumble time at the field. please guide me on where to register myself as a member in singapore paintball community. if possible please provide other details such as membership fees and where to get the equipments and gears. thanx a lot

admin

• Administrator
    • Paintball Association (Singapore)
« Reply #16 on: 11 January 2011, 04:55:04 PM »
hi there,

i m new here in the forum n i wish to join the club n have fun and rumble time at the field. please guide me on where to register myself as a member in singapore paintball community. if possible please provide other details such as membership fees and where to get the equipments and gears. thanx a lot

Welcome to the community. The forums are here for you to find information about playing paintball and so you can post questions if you still can't find information you need. I suggest you have a read of some of the threads posted in the forums and after that, you still have questions, post them in the appropriate section and someone will help you out...

EvilEggTart

« Reply #17 on: 04 February 2011, 09:27:51 PM »
Hey yo! I am Marcus AKA EvilEggTart in Ragdolls!

Got poisoned 6months ago..and nvr looked back!

See ya around!!

bazhang

• Interim Committee Member
  • Lead me, follow me, or GET OUT OF MY WAY ...
« Reply #18 on: 23 April 2011, 06:33:15 AM »
Hello! I'm Ian aka bazhang aka longbow, currently playing for Team sNYPers of NYP, as well as Black Aces which doesn't really compete nowadays. I am also a Squad Leader of the 23rd ORCA, a MilSim wargame team.

I am known on the other forum as bazhang, same nick as over here. I graduated from the 2nd last batch of the now-obsolete BTO (Basic Tournament Orientation) in 2009. Many thanks to CALGAR for his time and effort!

Began my paintball journey in Dec 2008. Have competed in the mini RD tournament 2009, SPNS 2009 Leg 3 and SPS 2010.
Meanwhile, I also regularly play woodsball in Malaysia.

See you fellas around!  :)
« Last Edit: 23 April 2011, 06:35:47 AM by bazhang »

Team BLACK ACES
Team sNYPers
23rd ORCA
Team MARAUDERS