Author Topic: Woodsball vs Speeball  (Read 1424 times)

D3tC0rD

• Interim Committee Member
  • X7OG,DigiINVERT AVATAR,RAP4 TACTEN,MARPAT,MAGPUL
Woodsball vs Speeball
« on: 27 December 2010, 10:20:21 AM »
I keep coming across this thing where players keep pumping the hype ...............speedball vs woodsball...........baaahhhh  humbug
for me its all a matter of mood.

If I like to play the predator and some long lasting ecstasy, i buzz off up North and take my mistress 'Jannah' ~ which inadvertently have the same name as my daughter. and spend some personal moments with her (and with 50 other males with THEIR mistress) in some undergrowth.

If I like the speed and premature ejaculations....I head to the dorritos and bunkers.Slip Sliding, Snap Shootin'

So what is this so called hyped up commotion? probably some pple that dun really play well with others.hahha

A fellow soldier mentioned that a rose is still a rose...that's right. the crux is that you are shooting at another player, enjoying it but not hurting anyone.

It is unfortunate that woodball cannot grow in SG because of the gun laws.(paranoia). thus it will always remain a recball situation.
The base players that come out of the army would really enjoy the game.

So thus Speedball is the nearest we can get for action in paintballin'

But then , no one would know once they've 'run the gaunlet"

"GAME ON"

Peace out*

Blue,red,pink,white,yellow....it still smells the same.....a rose is still a rose
quoted by Fellow Soldier
D3tC0rd
X7OG

Wish List^^^Zero Hammer kit, Tacamo or Trinity, Ego 11.
In Transit*** OPSGEAR***
Arrived and Kitted~~~MAGPUL~~~

bazhang

• Interim Committee Member
  • Lead me, follow me, or GET OUT OF MY WAY ...
Re: Woodsball vs Speeball
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2011, 03:50:30 AM »
I started playing Speedball so I could practice CQB tactics for Woodsball ... hahahahaha!

Team BLACK ACES
Team sNYPers
23rd ORCA
Team MARAUDERS