Author Topic: Project MilSim: Tactical Ops presents Operation Gryphon's Claw, 26th Jun 2011  (Read 1661 times)

xterix

• Interim Committee Member
This is the second in a series of Tactical MilSim games. This time round, the game will be held @ Paintball Valley in Shah Alam (near Kuala Lumpur) so u will need to travel up to play.

The first game was very well received and after the game, players were asking for the next to be held asap. You can read the write up on the first game here http://www.singaporepaintball.org/forums/index.php?topic=171.0

The Scenario is still under development but you can be sure that it will be a game unlike any other. Really, we wouldnt spend 3.5hrs on the road if it was just another woodsball game ;)

for more info, please follow this link to the event page on facebook here www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=200456243322672

Vyper

This is unlike the run-of-the-mill woodsball games. This is also unlike any scenario games. This is not the "shoot-at-anything-that-moves" event. There's a higher degree of mutual respect among players as discipline is self imposed. Milsim purist can expect a different level play.

bazhang

• Lead me, follow me, or GET OUT OF MY WAY ...
Sounds interesting!

Team BLACK ACES
Team sNYPers
23rd ORCA
Team MARAUDERS