Author Topic: PBNews Asia - MY-NPL 2012 Event 2 Melacca Results  (Read 454 times)

News Feeds

• Forum Mod
  • Pro Member
  • Singapore Paintball Community
PBNews Asia - MY-NPL 2012 Event 2 Melacca Results
« on: 18 June 2012, 02:55:00 AM »
MY-NPL 2012 Event 2 Melacca Results

The Malaysian National Paintball League (MY-NPL) 2012 Event No 2 was held in Melacca, Malaysia over the weekend. Players from Singapore, Bahrain, Australia, Japan as well as local players made up the many teams competing for a podium place in Divisions 1 through to 4. This was theĀ  second MY-NPL event featuring the new Race-to formats for Divisions 1 to 3 and some teams showed they had adapted well to the new format and for others, it was their first experience.Competition was close in all divisions with the race-to format providing many chances for teams to claw back lost points to even up matches. The field was slick on Saturday but provided few opportunities to dominate from either side of the field, with many teams living and surviving from their back line. Sunday the rain came, which slowed down play a little and made it a little harder for some teams to play as quickly as they would have liked to. In Division 1 DRX proved too strong for the undermanned Perth Crisis who did well to make the finals. Fellow Perth team Killswitch were 3rd defeating Votolocos in the other Finals for 3rd/4th. Here are the final results for all divisions:
Division 11st - DRX (Selangor)2nd - Perth Crisis (Australia)3rd - Killswitch (Australia)4th - Votolocos - (Kedah)Division 21st - Street Mobsters (Melaka)2nd - EJPC (Cyberjaya)3rd - Dark Knight (Selangor)4th - Gladiators (Terengganu)Division 31st - X-Hoo (Selangor)2nd - Hooligans (Selangor)3rd - 2AM (Selangor)4th - Dark Knight Legion (Selangor)Division 41st - Mad Bunnies (Selangor)2nd - Apache Zero (Selangor)3rd - Mong Cha Cha (Melaka)4th - Sandstorm (Melaka)

Source: MY-NPL 2012 Event 2 Melacca Results